Welcome to Buckland Aged Care Services
The Buckland Convalescent Hospital t/a Buckland Aged Care Services
Buckland Aged Care Services welcomes you to the only three-tiered aged care service in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales. It is a fully accredited organisation and offers prospective residents a wonderful aged care service in the beautiful setting of Springwood.
Why come to Buckland
- You will be just over 1km from Springwood shopping centre.
- You will be just 20 minutes to Penrith and 75 minutes to Sydney by car.
- The village is situated, according to many experts, in the best climate in the world and is free of city pollution.
- Springwood is serviced by fast, electric, air conditioned trains which will take you to Sydney in approximately 75 minutes.
- You will be only minutes to the Springwood Golf and Springwood Sports Bowling Clubs.
- 51.5 hectares of beautiful, natural bushland.
- 144 bed residential aged care facility.
- 165 self care units and cottages (over two sites).
- a community centre comprising library, lounge, indoor bowls area, table tennis, craft room, commercial kitchen and an auditorium which seats almost 300 people.
- a Residents Forum which caters for welfare and social activities as well as input into the running of the Village.
- wheelchair access to all units and cottages.
- regular bus services provided by a private bus company.
- its own buses which are used for local village transportation and regular outings.